Top 10 Reasons to Become a MAA Member
by Steve Pallett, Au.D.
10. Easy access to your bylaws and code of ethics
9. Meet new audiology professionals just entering the field
8. Help to make a change in Audiology legislation
7. Become part of audiology history in Maryland
6. Receive updates on current events and concerns with newsletters
5. Learn at the MAA conventions, with CEUs
4. Network with colleagues and friends
3. Look for a new job
2. Find an old audiology friend
1. Have students kick your butt at the MAA Trivia Bowl!
Still not sure? Read why Leslie Papel, Au.D., is so enthusiastic about membership:"Why Should I Be a Member of MAA?"
|Maryland Academy of Audiology
P.O. Box 8433
Parkville, MD 21234-0433
Back to top